mardi 6 septembre 2011

Kathy & Frantz

This past Saturday, I had the privilege to shoot Kathia and Frantz Jr's wedding.

It was incredibly hot outside. They announced rain, but nothing came from the sky. We had the luck of having a sunny day instead. Gods are with us!

It was an outdoor ceremony. Frantz was there, Kathy arrived, they said yes to each other, they were finally married. Kathy and Frantz already have childrens togheter. They know each other since a while and they dicided that it was time to seal that union by saying yes to each other.

I was covering that wedding with my assistant and second shooter Daphnée, and the video part was done by Nicolas, also a member of my team.

Kathia & Frantz, I have loved shooting for both of you. You are amazing people and your crowd was fantastic. We truly had a great time with you.













Dominique De Mari photographe
www.lifestyleimages.ca
info@lifestyleimages.ca
514.750.7492

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire